maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2012

On comes the overall scores!

After reviewing quite a few releases I can finally start keeping track on the overall scores of every album (from 0 to 10). To sum up, here are all the releases on this blog so far and the overall scores; which will be updated to releases as well.
In alphabetical order:

Alex Spalding - Amos In Flames
Alex Tiuniaev Treedreams EP (modified) 8-
Fuck Your Speakers VOL 2 Disc 3 7
Golden Cloud & O.S.I.S. - Split 8
Hu Creix - The Present Forward 
John 3:16 - Sinner's Prayer 8-
Master Toad & Pollux - Offer Their Souls 9+
V3Rb tH3 N0un - Th3 dUbsT3p d3m0 5+

P.S. If you have a better word than "Overall Score" or "Ranking" throw it at me and i'll consider changing them all. I don't fully like the tone of "overall score".

The Skier representing me with Offer Their Souls Split by Master Toad & Pollux

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti